Information About us:
Beauty Store Online Limited (trading as BeautyStoreOnline) is a business registered in the United Kingdom under the company registration number of 05369692 and our registered company address is 641 River Gardens Business Centre River Gardens Business Centre, 2 Spur Road, Feltham, Middlesex, England, TW14 0SN, United Kingdom.
Information We Accumulate:
We may accumulate and process the following personal data about you:
- Details of the transactions you conduct through our website and the completion of your orders
- Details you provide by completing the forms on our Website or information that you otherwise provide to us. This includes details provided at the time of signing up of an account on our Website (including your email address, name, address and/or telephone number) or requesting further information. We may ask your details when you report a problem with our site.
- Communications between you and us may be recorded of that correspondence
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to improve your experience and collect details about users and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Cookies” section below for more information about cookies and how we use them.
How We Use Details Provided By You:
We use your personal data via the following:
- To ensure content on our site is presented in the most effective way for you and your device
- To provide information, products and services you have requested which we feel may interest you with your consent
- To perform our responsibilities arising from any agreements between you and us
- To update and alert you of any alterations to our service
- To offer you with promotional/discount codes, competitions, services etc.
- To rapidly process your orders and transactions accordingly
- To allow us to provide you with the best customer service as imaginable
- If you don’t want us to use your details in this way please get in touch with Beauty Store Online via phone or email
Third Party Links:
We endeavour to provide you with amplified value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have their own independent privacy policies separate from Beauty Store Online. We consequently have no accountability or liability for the information and actions of these linked sites. We endeavour to defend the integrity of our site and will appreciate any feedback given about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Do we reveal the details we collect to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally recognisable details unless we provide you with an advance notice period, except as defined below. The term “third parties” does not include Beauty Store Online Limited. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating and maintenance of our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so as long as those parties agree to preserve this information confidential. We may also release your details when we believe it’s appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor details may be given to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us:
To amend your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by changing your preferences in the “My Account” section of the website. Please note, due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in creation.
To remove your online account details from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment details. Please note that we may preserve details about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Changes to this Privacy and Cookies Policy:
We are always searching for new ways to improve and develop this Website. We may amend this Privacy and Cookies Policy in conjunction to the improvement of our site. All amendments will take effect once they have been uploaded on the site and you will be deemed to have accept such amendments when using the site. This Privacy and Cookies Policy was last updated on 25/10/2016.
Terms and Conditions:
Check out our Terms and Conditions page to establish the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website; BeautyStoreOnline.co.uk.
For more details about any policy on our website, please contact our customer service as we would be more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding our policy agreements. Please contact us on: Email: email@example.com Phone: (0) 208 893 7096